Extra Patrol

Going on vacation? Will you be away from your residence for a few days?

We can keep an eye on your house or business while you are away.  Our officers and VIPS will periodically check your house and make sure everything is secure.

You can come by City Hall, call us at 830-438-3612 X217 or fill the Extra Patrol Form.

When you leave town, be sure your house is secured, and be sure you have made a list of serial numbers of your valuables.

Click here to request an extra patrol of your residence.